General Manager – Bogota, Colombia in Seedstars
Job Published on: May 23rd, 2019
Who we areSeedstars is a global organization with headquarters in Switzerland and a presence in 60+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
About SeedspaceSeedspace (www.seedspace.co) is the fastest growing network of coworking and coliving hubs for entrepreneurs in emerging markets. We provide:
- Coworking: Flexible, global memberships, shared or dedicated desks and private offices.
- Community: Meet and collaborate with new clients & friends, access to member benefits and a global network of mentors, investors, corporates and more.
- Coliving: Short to midterm room rental for digital nomads, coworkers or travelers looking for a life & work package in a friendly and dynamic environment.
- Programs & Events: Different Seedstars activities to provide impact in the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
About the jobYour main objective will be to (1) Manage one of our Hubs (2) sell our Programs & Events to different stakeholders to ensure a steady revenue from these activities to the Hub (3) Manage a Community Manager. The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Management of a Hub and a local team
- Source commercial opportunities with different stakeholders of Seedstars: corporates, investors, governments, NGOs, incubators/accelerators and startups.
- Full sales cycle for:
- Seedstars Programs: Acceleration, Incubation, Venture-Building, Co-development, Trainings, Delegations, among others.
- Seedstars Events: Competitions, Workshops, Launchpads, Bootcamps, among others.
- Strengthen our presence with business development activities on the ground, looking to create unfair advantages and develop the relationship with the different stakeholders.
- Start, maintain and develop a solid relationship with our key clients of different Programs and Events
- You are a young professional
- Smart, natural salesperson. 3 years B2B sales experience, preferably in the entrepreneurial and startup ecosystem
- Strong business development background
- Understanding of business finance: budgeting process, P&L
Interested? Apply now!To apply, please go on our website here.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.