Global Interior Designer in Seedstars
Job Published on: September 19th, 2017
- Perform interior design assignments that include programming client needs, conceptual design, schematic design, design development, space planning and construction documentation (building due diligence).
- Participate in the selection and presentation of furniture, furniture systems, fabrics, equipment, color palettes, lighting, among others.
- Execution, implementation of the planned design and layouts in each location (city, country) by finding best price/quality providers / solutions.
- Planning efficiency and hospitality of co-working, co-living spaces.
- Planning and implementing F&B solutions as part of overall location experience.
- 2-5 years of related interior design experience post-graduation, with experience in corporate, hospitality, commercial and residential interior design.
- Strong knowledge of the design process, including FF&E, furniture systems and specifications, color palettes and materials.
- Flexibility to manage multiple projects in various stages of development and demonstrated ability to systematically meet deadlines.
- Outstanding graphic presentation and space planning skills.
- Competent with computer-aided drawing (CAD) software, and design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, SketchUp and 3-D Studio Max preferred.
- Revit skills are REQUIRED.
- Flexibility & International exposure - This job only makes sense for someone who is passionate about traveling and excited to go somewhere completely new, often on very little notice & with a couch surfer attitude.
- Strong belief in getting things done - We are nomads traveling around the world so it is important to have drive, ownership and execution. Working in remote with an international team, you have to be comfortable working alone and capable to prioritize and make things happen.
- Exposure to cultures and ecosystems from over 60 countries.
- Build your network in emerging markets of tech entrepreneurs and investors.
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators.
- Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.