Inside Sales Representative – Software/IT in Scopic Software
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: March 12th, 2019
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, FastWe offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International TeamUnlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so our developers have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic employees work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your SuccessAll Scopic projects are challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic creates are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to keep applications running optimally.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- Learn what services the company can provide and utilize that knowledge to initiate daily activities that will generate relevant sales leads.
- Working directly with our clients and project managers to up-sell and maximize our revenue per account.
- Directly communication with potential new clients to understand requirements and assess opportunities.
- Proactively pursue and prospect new business opportunities in support of sales goals and objectives.
- Establish new channels and partnerships. Work with management on overall sales strategy.
- Lead generation and prospecting for new customers by networking, cold calling, advertising, bidding in online IT marketplaces, or working any other relevant channels.
- Possess a deep understanding of target client profiles as they relate to sales and marketing objectives.
- Work diligently and creatively to turn opportunities into actual projects.
- Work with operations, engineering, and marketing as needed.
- Work experience 2+ years in lead generation and sales.
- Demonstrated sales record.
- Must be tech-savvy and have knowledge of the IT/Software industry.
- Strategic and analytical skills as they pertain to sales strategies and operations.
- Communication and Interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
- A doer that takes initiative and ownership.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Overall knowledge of marketing is a plus.
- Personality traits necessary to excel in sales (positive, ambitious, gregarious, flexible, self-sufficient).
- Must be independent and disciplined to work remotely.
- Advanced English skills verbal and written.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- Evening working availability.
- Salary: Depending on skills and experience. Full-time and part-time positions available. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Virtual assistants, translators & other
|Internet Analyst based in Canada||February 28th, 2020|
|Scriptwriters (German, Turkish, Russian)||February 27th, 2020|
|Freedom Agent / VA remote – Long Term (French speaking)||February 8th, 2020|