Inside Sales Representative in Runecast
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 3rd, 2019
Hello, we are Runecast.We’re a team from nine different countries - but united, most of us in our Brno offices! Our skills have convinced companies like Verizon, Fujisoft, Erste Bank, NCC, ONI and many other big players out there to choose our solution to protect their data centers. Our Runecast Analyzer solution is able to catch errors and faults while they are still hiding in virtualized data centers before they make people sad or angry. We are also performing Data Science research on ML and NLP for context-based free text processing to make this process even smarter.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales for selected accounts and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Ability to read, speak, write and understand English fluently
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Inside sales experience
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing 100+ calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Full-time role
What we offer
- Competitive commission based compensation
- Get-things-done-quickly startup vibe
- Definitive job satisfaction – your contribution will definitely ‘move the needle’!
- Joining our team of smart and driven colleagues
- Work from home
About RunecastRunecast is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability status.
Interested to Apply?Please apply via our career's page using the 'Apply' button.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Business Management & Sales
|Native Spanish Proofreaders and Editors (Casino / Sports Betting)||February 20th, 2020|
|Head of Business Growth||February 18th, 2020|
|Program Management Intern||February 15th, 2020|