Job Published on: February 23rd, 2017
- Freedom to choose your own schedule and choose from a variety of hourly, part-time, and full-time projects.
- The ability to work from wherever you want. Whether you prefer traveling and working from exotic beaches or spending time with your family and working from home, the choice is yours.
- Access to a thriving, collaborative community of talented peers.
- Invitations to frequent Toptal events going on around the world, including dinners, tech talks, conferences, and more.
- Extremely competitive compensation.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN.
- Solid understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.