Junior Web Developer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: July 25th, 2019
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 1+ years of software development experience
- Some experience with full-stack development
- Significant fluency in one or more back-end languages (PHP/Node.js/Python/C#)
- Experience with one or more frameworks (e.g., Laravel, Django, React, Angular)
- Some skills with HTML/CSS and HTML slicing
- Some DB programming experience (SQL/NoSQL) - ORM experience a plus
- Intermediate written and spoken English
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Compensation: depending on skills and experience.
- This is a full-time, remote position.
- Employees are paid monthly via international wire transfer.
Interested? Apply here!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.