NodeJS Senior Software Engineer in PBXDom
Job Published on: December 9th, 2016
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Strong understanding of RESTful JSON web API design principles;
- Demonstrable experience with NodeJS;
- Familiarity with popular NodeJS packages (e.g. express);
- 5+ years of experience in backend web development;
- Familiarity with multiple additional programming languages/stacks;
- Experience with NoSQL databases, ideally MongoDB;
- An excellent understanding of distributed systems and their tradeoffs;
- Excellent documentation skills;
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.