Online English Teacher in Bibo Global Opportunity
Job Published on: October 14th, 2017
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereCompany Name: Bibo Global Opportunity Company URL: https://biboglobal.com/ Bibo Global Opportunity, Inc. is a big, stable and fast growing online language school producing effective speakers and writers of the English language using fun, innovative and interactive ways of language learning. We are looking for online English teachers to work from home.
- Apply and work for the best online English school in Japan
- Provide home-based English lessons to the students worldwide using Skype
- You can plot your schedule anytime of the day, with no minimum required number of hours
- 1-on-1 classes with foreign students with different English levels and from different age groups
- Our most distinguishing feature is a huge database with students from all over the world
- Our teachers are constantly fully booked!
- University student/University graduate
- Reliable and high-speed internet connection at home (at least 0.5 Mbps for Upload/Download vs Tokyo server)
- Laptop / desktop computer
- Headset / Earphones
- Capable of communicating in English language fluently
- Computer literate
- Willing to work at home in a quiet teaching environment (this is a home-based teaching position)
- Willing to accept changes of company’s features
Skills that will be considered as an advantage:
- Ability to speak Japanese language is a great advantage
- Experience in teaching any languages
- Monthly incentive
- Weekend incentives
- Quarterly Awards
- Yearly Awards
- Active Teacher Support Program
- 24/7 Operation Support
- Chance to get promoted
- Other perks
- Average salary for our teachers is 650$ a month
- You can work from your home at your most convenient time because our system is open 24 hours a day.
- Chose the most convenient time for you, and enjoy your stress-free job.
- Conduct every class using our fun and easy-to-follow lesson materials, you do not need to create your lesson plan.
- Real-time teacher support is provided by friendly and dedicated staff from all around the world.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Virtual assistants, translators & other
|Freedom Agent / VA remote – Long Term (French speaking)||June 27th, 2020|
|Sign Language Video Collection||June 6th, 2020|
|Executive Assistant to the CEO||May 22nd, 2020|