Pre-Sales Systems Engineer in Runecast
Job Published on: July 30th, 2019
Hello, we are Runecast.We’re a team from nine different countries - but united, most of us in our Brno offices! Our skills have convinced companies like Verizon, Fujisoft, Erste Bank, NCC, ONI and many other big players out there to choose our solution to protect their data centers. Our Runecast Analyzer solution is able to catch errors and faults while they are still hiding in virtualized data centers before they make people sad or angry. We are also performing Data Science research on ML and NLP for context-based free text processing to make this process even smarter.
You will be:
- Delivering amazing demo experience to prospects, showcasing the Runecast value proposition.
- Using consultative selling to identify customer pain points associated with large virtual and cloud environments.
- Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Addressing any and all pre-sales technical questions related to the full Proof of Concept (POC) cycle.
- Supporting lead generation activities such as events, webinars, user groups, etc.
- Working closely with the sales department to secure new partners and customers.
- Working closely with Product Management to provide customer feedback.
- Evangelizing Runecast product offerings across numerous online platforms and industry-specific events.
- Owning and maintaining key sales and marketing technical documents.
You are someone who has:
- Extensive experience (5-7) years in virtualization (VCP-DCV) and cloud computing architectures.
- 5-10 years in data center infrastructure or related field in a sales engineering or consulting capacity.
- Experience meeting with sales prospects in person, understanding complex environments.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and be able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Understanding of the virtualization management competitive landscape, and technical features of competing products within the ecosystem.
- Astute in presenting to and conversing with customers; ability to deliver technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Deep understanding of data center interdependencies around the virtualization layer, including: storage, security, network infrastructure, applications, etc.
- Strong affinity for customer relationship management and requirements gathering.
Enough of requirements! At Runecast, you can enjoy:
- Part time or Full time role
- Competitive compensation
- Get-things-done-quickly startup vibe
- Definitive job satisfaction – your contribution will definitely ‘move the needle’!
- Joining our team of smart and driven colleagues
- Work from home
- Crazy-smart colleagues with a cooperative spirit
Interested? Apply now!To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Business Management & Sales
|Native Spanish Proofreaders and Editors (Casino / Sports Betting)||February 20th, 2020|
|Head of Business Growth||February 18th, 2020|
|Program Management Intern||February 15th, 2020|