Recruiting Specialist: The Coordinator in Avra Talent Partners
Job Published on: February 13th, 2019
- Title: Recruiting Specialist: The Coordinator
- Location: Remote
- Compensation: $17.50/hr
- Employment type: Independent Contractor
Why this role exists?Reporting to our Senior Coordinator, the Coordinator plays a vital part of each Client Recruiting Team (DRT). They act as the Strategist’s “right hand,” taking extreme ownership over the communication, documentation and process execution aspect of their team. They make sure everyone is on the same page, ensuring all the trains stay on the track and new or changing information gets disseminated quickly and accurately.
What you’d doThe Coordinator role starts off in the Headhunting department, where you will work with a Headhunter to actively research passive candidates while learning all the ins and outs of AVRA’s unique approach to recruiting. Once you “graduate” from the Headhunting team you’ll join an active client team. Crucial to the DRT, our dedicated and hands-on Coordinators work in harmony with other members of the DRT, using their ‘get sh** done’ mentality to handle all behind the scene administrative operations. Ensuring all systems are a go...and on time...with all the necessary details!
- Keep an eye on filled interview slots to make sure they are “manned,” and our interviewers are well-prepared.
- Review the Client’s hiring roadmap and maintain a log of all recruiting actions to make sure their DRT is on track to successfully fill open roles while collecting data to help strengthen AVRA’s efforts as an organization.
- Communicate potential roadblocks on an ongoing basis and during weekly DRT meetings.
- Manage many accounts including but not limited to: Calendly, Asana, TimeCamp, Google Suite, multiple ATS’, AngelList, Linkedin...
- Handle all scheduling of internal meetings for the DRT across multiple calendars, time zones, and client-specific requirements.
- Create meeting agendas, take notes and delegate tasks appropriately.
- Research and prepare dossiers on candidates
- Keep each client's’ ATS up to date by completing daily routine maintenance to process all changes and update profiles/cards. This includes professionally communicating with potential candidates.
- Research on Linkedin, Angel.co + other sources to find qualified, passive candidates for outbound sourcing.
- Research to find backchannel references for candidates.
- Keep an eye on incoming applicants and disqualifying anyone who does not clearly fit the job description.
Required skills + competencies
- Detail-oriented with excellent written English
- Organized, for yourself, your DRT, and the client
- Looks at the big picture and embodies our value of “extreme ownership”
- Incredibly reliable
- Excellent at research and finding out information, emails, numbers that aren’t immediately available
- Creative problem solver
- Adaptable + enjoys learning new systems, process, and applications
- Proactive, see potential problems before they happen and isn’t afraid to speak up/challenge the status quo
- High emotional intelligence
- Light-hearted + funny (big plus!)
- Persistent without being annoying
- Over communicator
- Flexible and availability during business hours
- Always on the lookout for ways to improve, scale, grow personally and within AVRA
- Responsive - listen carefully, respond quickly (within reason), be open to new ideas, plan, follow up, and look for solutions
Room for growth…This is a very specific role, BUT there is room for growth after you’ve proven yourself. We love to promote from within.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly through this link. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY APPLICATIONS UNLESS THROUGH THIS LINK.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.