SEO Specialist in Scopic Software
Job Published on: July 24th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereScopic Software is seeking a skilled Remote SEO Specialist to join our team of 250+ professionals in 40 countries. We are looking for a proactive search engine master, who doesn’t shy away from complex problems. The right candidate will work with a team of other advanced marketers and software engineers to market industry-leading applications. This role involves working to improve organic traffic, lead generation, and conversion rates for Scopic Software and our enterprise clients.
- 2+ years of professional experience in SEO
- Strong technical and on-page SEO skills
- Strong Google Analytics skills, including reporting and interpretation of data
- Experience working with SEMrush or similar SEO tools
- Experience with off-page SEO, including linkbuilding and social media
- Knowledge of general web structures: websites, servers, HTML/CSS, CMS software, etc.
- Awareness of the latest SEO trends and strategies
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Availability to overlap at least partially with US business hours
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- Compensation: Depending on skills and experience.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
- This is a remote, full-time position.
Interested? Apply now here!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.