Rockstar Front-End Developer in MusiX AG
Job Published on: April 3rd, 2019
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereMusiX AG embodies the world of creativity and music by inspiring our teammates to find their own individual sound. We strive to develop lifelong musicians and make a difference in the world by enabling musicians and non-musicians alike to experience the almost indescribable happiness that comes from playing an instrument. We believe in putting our customers first, engaging with respect and integrity and fulfilling our mission with passion. Do you love music? Are you ready to rock with the one of the leading suppliers for music devices and instruments in Switzerland and Central Europe? MusiX AG has an exciting opportunity for you!
We use (and plan to use):
- Frameworks such as Bootstrap and others
- Backend: Eclipse, git, Junit, SQL, Linux
- Currently used: Apache Tomcat, Tapestry, Ionic
What’s in it for you?
- A great international team supporting you
- A company/partner with a focus for a long term work relationship with a long term perspective and options to evolve
- Competitive compensation in EUR
- Paid 4-weeks vacation and sick leaves
- Working remotely, which is more than just a practical advantage: embracing freedom, responsibility and mutual trust, some of our core values, allow us to work together as a team of experts, to be on a par with each other, to avoid wielding power, to avoid “managing others”. (We refer to a freedom based environment as described in book “Freedom, Inc.”)
- A musical instruments environment just rocks, doesn’t it?!
Responsibilities will include
- Work on the design of web pages (HTML, CSS)
- Use your experience with the architecture of web servers
- Develop and optimize systems
- Check a web application from the customer‘s perspective and work on improvements (performance, design, usability etc.)
- Enhance user experience and usability/accessibility
- Work on communication security and data privacy
- Ensure system stability and use load balancing
- Apply your experience in Android/IOS app is a plus
- Apply caching systems to improve the performance
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.