We are a small company with big dreamers located in Barcelona. We are developing and selling a rule breaker software (adinton.com
We are just making something as easy as count every single click that every person is doing in the ads (seo, ppc, social networks, direct,…) and inside of the website of our clients. Then we organise this information for getting the most powerful insights. We just inform to our clients where and how much they have to invest in their online marketing campaigns for getting the maximum profit. Easy, isn’t it?
Probably we are the cool-less, ninja-less or jedi-less company in the world, and it doesn’t matter, but we are so happy and proud of what we do and especially we are so proud of helping our customers to break the rules of marketing.
At the moment online marketing tools
and campaigns are proprietary of the big companies. The bigger you are the better tools and better campaigns you’ll get. We want to break this rule, we want to offer the best tool with affordable price, one that will allow every company with their own team to achieve any kind of goal. We want to “democratize
” the High Value Stats.
Purpose of the role
- Working directly with the Sales & Account Management Team, the primary purpose of this role is to develop new leads for Adinton by phone and by email.
- First identify suitable prospects and then qualify them for handover to the Sales team.
- Understand requirements of new clients and different market sectors and position Adinton and its benefits accordingly
Strong team member profile, organized and a self starter. Highly customer focused and great telephone manner.
Type of business and role
- Prospecting. We need leads, leads, leads, from outbound or inbound strategies.
- International software company based in Barcelona, selling within the digital marketing space
- You will able to work where you want, we work remotely, we trust in metrics and the job done.
- Full time: 40h weekly
- Minimum educational level:
High school diploma or leaving certificate
- Minimum work experience:
Minimum 1 year +++ preferably in something related to Telesales or a Call centre or Advertising
- Sales orientated
- Highly organized. Good at prioritizing tasks and following up
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Can work unassisted and organize time to meet targets
- Basic Excel/MS Office skills/experience of working with a database a plus!
- Used to work remotely and with communications and productivity tools like slack, JIRA, outbound and inbound software.
- Native level Spanish and fluent English or Native English with a high fluency in Spanish essential
This is an excellent opportunity to live the grow of a local startup to something really great and fun! We already have clients form Spain, Italy, France, East Europe Countries, Canada, Ireland and US. We’re currently focused to make our clients base stronger for a secure expansion.
If you want to enjoy our family and share our adventure, send me an email to jobs [at] adinton [dot] com, with your CV or your personal story, linkedin, github…
I hope to see you soon 🙂
Rafa Jimenez | CEO Adinton Technologies