Senior C#/.NET/React Developer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: June 27th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereScopic Software is seeking a skilled Remote Senior C#/.NET/React Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. At Scopic, we believe great developers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise. Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, here at Scopic you won’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Your work will make a difference.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 4+ yrs experience in overall commercial software development
- Expert in ASP.Net MVC development
- Advanced DB programming skills using SQL Server and Entity Framework
- Architecture skills and experience following and promoting SDLC best practices
- React/Redux skills and proficiency with SPA development
- Some lead developer experience
- Good English reading and writing skills
- Good home computer and internet connection
- This is a full-time position.
- Salary: $18 – $25 USD/hour depending on skills and experience.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.