Senior Software Engineer (XAML) in Synergy Sports Technology
Salary Range: More than 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: January 11th, 2019
- Client Analytic Tools
- Video Editing and Capture Tools
- Data Logging Tools
- Operational Game, Data and Video Pipeline Tools
- Backend Data and Video Platforms
- All Positions will last for roughly a year with some engineers lasting even longer if they are talented, we will keep them for future projects.
- Engineers should be available for phone calls M-F from 7am to 10am Pacific Time zone. There will usually be 1 or 2 phone calls each week that are 30 to 90 minutes each.
- All other work hours availability is up to the engineer to work when it is a best fit and balance for them to communicate with their team and their personal commitments outside of work.
- Working an average of 40 hours per week is expected except in rare or temporary circumstances. Each week can be flexible and up to the engineer as to when and how much they work per day. It is ok to work heavier and lighter weeks if desired based upon the engineer’s preference of when and how to work. But a preference is to average 40 hours per week.
- No travel is required
- Tools play, clip and merge video files
- Build tools to overlay text and drawings video
- Create graphical video timeline of sporting events
- Online video sharing systems
- Uploading/Downloading of full video and segments
- Tools for Live Video Capture, Encode and Transcoding of Video
- Multi angle camera video Synchronization
- Advanced Video Playback and control
- Create sports data analytics reports
- Xamarin and/or WPF experience
- C# (Latest version with a preference to .NET Core)
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.