Social Media Evaluator in Germany in Appen
Job Published on: March 26th, 2019
- You are looking for a flexible work opportunity where you contribute to projects and grow your skills
- You are an active and engaged user on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
- You enjoy working independently
- You want to do internet-based work from home
- Social Media Evaluator positions are part-time (up to 20 hours per week) and highly flexible
- The usual position requires 1-4 hours of work per day, 5-7 days a week
- Currently living in and legally permitted to work in Germany
- Access to a computer with a sound card and speakers, and/ or access to a smart phone that is less than three years old
- Access to a secure high speed internet connection and quiet non-public workspace
- Good English writing skills
- Ability to work with applications, troubleshoot software, and execute instructions independently
Interested? Apply here!We take pride in our diverse team and our flexible work opportunities, and as a publicly traded company our efforts and earned us the first place ranking in the FlexJobs Top 100 Companies index. Deloitte also recognized Appen with the 2017 Asia Pacific Technology Fast 500 and the Technology Fast 50 Australia awards. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.