Social Media Specialist in Stir
Job Published on: May 30th, 2019
- Collaborate on Strategic Social Media Marketing Plans
- Create, monitor, maintain and optimize accounts across platforms
- Implement social content creation, posting and engagement campaigns
- Write pitch-perfect social posts for all top networks
- Perform online research (tools, trends and client content)
- Liaise with internal and external content creators
- Monitor, evaluate and report analytics; KPI
Education and Work Experience
- Post-secondary degree in digital marketing or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2-years’ social media marketing experience
- In-depth understanding of social posting/engagement best practices in all channels
- Detailed knowledge of Hootsuite (certification preferred)
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at once
- Active and well-versed in all leading social networks
- Thorough understanding of the latest trends in social media marketing
- Excellent English writing skills
- Applicants MUST live in Canada
Interested? Apply now!
- To apply, please fill out the application form.
- This is a remote, contract, part-time position that may lead to full-time for the right candidate.
- Telecommuting okay. Preference given to candidates in western Canada, specifically from Vancouver and the Fraser Valley.
- Only those shortlisted will be contacted, but we thank everyone for taking the time to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Social Media
|PR and Social Media Intern for Seedstars Summit CEE||September 10th, 2019|
|Social Media Director||August 9th, 2019|
|Social Media Manager||July 5th, 2019|