Strategic Account Manager in Mozio
Job Published on: July 2nd, 2019
Who we areMozio is a start-up company, founded and headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are a team of ~70 talented professionals distributed around the globe. Our product is a search and booking engine for Ground Transportation. Our mission, you may ask? To facilitate sustainable travel, either to new places, or within cities, by making urban transportation more efficient. We want to help companies, travelers, urban dwellers navigate cities using the cheapest and most eco-friendly options.
Job functionA Strategic Account Manager’s main task is to build lasting relationships between Mozio and its strategic partners and make sure their expectations are appropriately set, met and exceeded. Their duties and responsibilities include managing projects end-to-end, collaborating with other areas within the Company to ensure projects are successfully implemented, and making sure that Mozio meets its account growth targets. What are our values?
- We communicate constantly with each other
- We take ownership over all our assignments
- We trust and rely on each other
- We are creative and proactive
- We learn from each mistake and capitalize our lessons learned
- We only hire top-performing individuals who care about being challenged and successful.
- We trust they will be motivated by the inner drive to produce the best results, and will be proud of work well done.
- They excel as Project Managers and Sales Consultants
- They are genuinely excited to help Mozio’s partners implement their projects
- They provide accurate, timely and complete information to customers by using the right methods/tools. They possess a high level of attention to detail
- They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative
- They are natural problem-solvers. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer requests
- They are customer-focused and experts in adapting and responding to different types of characters. They are people-oriented
- They are skilled in multitasking, prioritizing, and managing time effectively
- They produce high-quality work
What's in it for me?First and most importantly, being part of an organization focused on bringing out the best in our team, and helping them grow and develop together with the Company. As a growing start-up company, we have plenty of career opportunities to offer! But also, as this is a remote, home-based, full-time position you’ll get to work from home or wherever in the world you want to. You can even travel the world while working with us! A salary in USD + unlimited vacations and equity are part of the compensation package. The job is full time, 8hr per day+. You would be employed as a contractor.
Technical Requirements for this roleGiven that this position is fully remote, we need to make sure that your tech equipment will help you achieve your goals:
- Laptop updated enough to support current web applications (ZenDesk, Google Suite, Slack, etc)
- Smartphone updated enough to support current mobile versions of the most used applications (Google Suite, Slack, etc)
- High-speed wifi connection
- Backup computer
- Backup internet connection. In case your connection is down, you need to find an alternative place or connection to continue with your work
Interested? Apply now!If this description resonates with you, we’d love to receive your application and learn more about you! Please send your resume to email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Business Management & Sales
|Native Spanish Proofreaders and Editors (Casino / Sports Betting)||February 20th, 2020|
|Head of Business Growth||February 18th, 2020|
|Program Management Intern||February 15th, 2020|