Technical SEO in WrightIMC
Salary Range: Between 3,000 and 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: June 19th, 2019
RequirementsThe ideal individual will have advanced knowledge of technical search engine optimization techniques with at least three years of technical search engine optimization experience is required in order to qualify as a candidate.
- Have advanced knowledge of Technical SEO processes and tools
- Can articulate, and train others in, SEO best practices.
- Harbor a strong desire to learn and a passion for search marketing and interactive marketing in general
- Have at least 3 years of professional working experience in internal- or client-facing online marketing positions, preferably in an agency
- Possess 3 or more years of advanced technical search engine marketing experience
- Extensive knowledge of SEO for Wordpress sites is a must.
- Knowledge of optimization for other platforms, such as SAP Hybris, Drupal, ASP.net, etc. is highly desired
- Extensive Google Analytics and data experience is required
- Can show experience setting up an SEO campaign that delivered measurable results (Results from large sites are the most impressive)
- Are up to date on industry news and trends
- Ideal candidates will also have experience managing search engine optimization teams as well as dealing with complex client interactions.
- Ideal candidates will be servant-leaders, working to make themselves better by improving the capabilities of the entire team. Big egos need not apply.
Interested? Apply here!Go to this site to apply or send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.