Digital Marketer in Aava Labs
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per monthAt Aava Labs, we are building a values drive Nordic Supplements and functional foods brand. We want to provide a healthier everyday for the many people by giving them a piece of the Nordics. The Digital Marketer We’re looking for a Digital Marketer, with a Minimum of two (2) Years of Experience in the DM Space. The role includes creating Email campaigns, Facebook and Instagram Ads and driving traffic to Landing Pages. All of this is aimed to generate Conversions using Direct Response Sales tactics. You will join our team in a full time role. Genuine interest in healthy lifestyle and nutrition is an essential part of our company culture. We’re filling this position as soon as we find suitable candidates. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Building eCommerce Sales Funnels.
- Building Many Chat Sales Funnels on Facebook
- New Customer Acquisition (CPA) via: Facebook Ads and Landing pages.
- Optimizing Landing pages and Ads on a day to day basis.
- Making decisions based on campaign performance & your own analysis
- Writing Email Sales copy (Direct Response Copywriting)
- Managing our CRM
- Managing Amazon Product Launches in Multiple EU Markets.
- Quantitative sales reporting and analysis (MS Excel / Google Sheets) based on Google Analytics
- Demonstrable experience managing Facebook, AdWords, email and/or display advertising campaigns.
- PSD and AI skills.
- Tech skills (website editing / understanding of HTML, CSS, etc).
- MS Excel skills for analysing ad performance and sales data autonomously.
- Experience setting up Facebook paid advertising campaigns (Familiarity with Power Editor / AdsManager).
- Know yourself Around in: Shopify, Active Campaign, Many Chat and Klaviyo
- Effective verbal & written communication skills in English
- Positive, proactive and inquisitive attitude & teamwork skills
- Self-initiative & high accountability is required
- Aligned with our values of healthy lifestyle and interest towards nutrition
- We’re hiring doers only — you will get your hands dirty from day one
- Salary is Negotiable.
- You’ll get a ton of training on digital marketing and onboarding materials
- Office not required. You can work from wherever and whenever
- Unique chance to grow as part of an eCommerce team
- Valuable experience working in an international growth startup: your work will have a direct impact on the success of Aava Labs and our customers around the world
- You get to be part of a small, effective team: you are working directly with the founder
- You get to learn about all other aspects of business besides PPC and eCommerce, such as product development, branding, sourcing, manufacturing and logistics.
- Unlimited stock of our products for personal use 😃
- Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Other similar jobs in Marketing
|Paid Media Manager / Head of Paid||September 15th, 2019|
|SEO Analyst (Remote Optional)||September 11th, 2019|
|PR and Social Media Intern for Seedstars Summit CEE||September 10th, 2019|