Experienced SEO Account Lead in TopHatRank
Job Published on: March 19th, 2019
The Markup of an SEO Account LeadAll SEO account leads with TopHatRank.com LLC., have advanced SEO experience and possess effective client communication, management and customer service skills. They ensure that all projects and deliverables for their books of business are executed efficiently and timely. It is vital that they collaborate with the rest of the teams to grow accounts and bring innovative ideas. They do not repeat the same tasks from day-to-day, but create innovative solutions and develop strategy ideas to excel their clients, constantly revolutionizing their process. Our Account Leads must also be able to simultaneously manage a number of projects, articulate strategic goals, and ensure timely and high-quality deliverables for our clients. The right candidate will be:
- Be the main point-of-contact, and act as the key point in the flow of work between client(s) and the rest of the team.
- Ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met, as well as client and internal expectations are proactively communicated.
- Work with the rest of the SEO team to execute a custom ongoing SEO strategy for your client.
- Digest, challenge, and knowledgeably communicate channel performance and analysis. This includes analyzing data and strategy performance.
- Find opportunities for the organic growth of your accounts as the organic search landscape evolves.
- Adopt and continue to refine account management standards and best practices.
- At least 5+ years of account management experience.
- Proven technical understanding of SEO.
- Proven ability to service clients in a digital environment.
- Experience at managing client expectations as it relates to scope and delivery of service.
- The ability to assimilate and jump into new business and adopt best practices.
- Strong project management and performance management skills.
- The willingness to travel as needed. Travel requirement varies 5-10%.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to set team priorities and collaborate with other departments to deliver services to clients.
- Superior oral, written and interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Good energy and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong functional knowledge and be proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Work independently in a remote environment while maintaining both client and team communication.
The 411 on TopHatRankTopHatRank is an award winning agency based in Los Angeles, California. The team has successfully won several SEO awards based on their successful client campaigns and organic SEO efforts. Specializing in E-Commerce SEO, SEO Audits, and fully managed SEO campaigns, our clients range from medium to enterprise level companies such as The Walking Dead, Ties.com, Hint Water, and Mealthy. At TopHatRank, we truly believe in providing a fun, positive atmosphere where both employees and the client’s of TopHatRank can grow and thrive.
THE MONEY - Compensation and BenefitsThis is a full-time position, salary is determined based on experience and skill level. Benefits are included.
Like What You Read? Here’s How to ApplyPlease email email@example.com with your resume (PDF format only) and salary requirements. You MUST include the following in the email, as well:
- Tell us a little bit about yourself (background, experience, what you like to do on Tuesday evenings).
- Show us some examples of your work if applicable (websites you’ve built, awards, rankings, recommendations).
- What do you feel your strength is as an SEO?
- Review this website as if you were auditing a new site, and send 3 suggestions you would address first: https://tophatrank.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Digital & Product Marketing
|Marketing Specialist||May 26th, 2020|
|Freelance PR Manager (German and English) - part-time / flexible||May 20th, 2020|
|Digital Accounts Manager for website and marketing projects||May 1st, 2020|