Inbound Marketer in Health Hero
Job Published on: January 21st, 2017
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereCompany Name: Health Hero, Inc Company URL: http://www.gohealthhero.com/ About Health Hero: It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing.
- At Health Hero, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of employee & patient health engagement. We work hard, and we're serious about health & having fun. For employees & patients, we provide sophisticated & personalized health engagement platforms on demand that are beautiful, mobile, & simple to use.
- At Health Hero we value high performance, freedom and responsibility. We don't focus on rules, processes or procedures. We are candid and transparent and seek excellence in everything that we do. If you place high value on health, love, and fun, you are going to love it here.
- Located in the US, China, India, Mars? Doesn't matter where you are located. If you are passionate, talented, and have a drive to help families become healthier, we need to chat!
- Build and manage a rich content/ editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Emphasis on sales supporting marketing efforts
- Create and implement digital lead gen workflows
- Organize and implement marketing plans for webinars and monthly workshops
- Prepare lead generation reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales and marketing data
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Past experience in marketing preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in inbound marketing campaigns, social media advertising, digital marketing content strategy
- Adaptability: you thrive in an environment where everyday is a new adventure with new opportunities
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers. Ex. SEOMOZ, HubSpot, Marketo, Google Analytics, WordPress, MailChimp, CRM(s)
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.