Marketing Manager in Adinton Technologies
Job Published on: November 8th, 2017
Job DescriptionWe need a Marketing Manager who helps us to grow our company and brand awareness globally. We are a company with big dreamers located in Barcelona. We are developing and selling a rule breaker software (adinton.com). We know it’s a challenging project, but nowadays step by step we are achieving our goals. At this moment we need someone for boosting up our business. Probably we are the cool-less, ninja-less or jedi-less company in the world, and it doesn’t matter, but we are happy and proud of what we do and especially we are so proud of helping our customers to break the rules of marketing.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, social media, lead generation campaigns, performance analysis, and much more
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns
- Comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Native or highly fluent in English.
- Some fluency in Spanish.
- Experience working with Mailchimp, Unbounce, Wordpress, Hubspot,...
- Experience working in Online Marketing Agencies and/or SaaS Companies.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal. Probably you’ll be speaker introducing our technology in events or explaining the future of online marketing...
- Probably one of the most passionate experience: Help to create a global company
- Home-based position
- Flexible working hours
- Start date: today (?)
- Individual Career Plan
If you want to enjoy our family and live our adventure, send me an email to jobs [at] adinton [dot] com, with your CV or your personal story, linkedin, twitter, github… Thanks for your time!Rafa Jimenez | CEO Adinton Technologies
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.