Technical SEO Expert in Hive Digital
We are looking for an experienced technical SEO for Hive Digital, a small scrappy agency trying to help change the world. If you can't hold a strong debate on the pros/cons of hreflang implementation methods, the risks and work-arounds for lazy-loading images, or how to troubleshoot page rendering issues, then you can stop reading. We are looking for someone to challenge ideas and processes for our team to be better, that we can similarly push, and ultimately has the skills needed to identify and tackle complex problems, with the humility to know and ask when they need help. As an agency, we tailor our strategies, methods, and deliverables to our client's needs. If you are stuck on any single method or checklist, then you can stop reading. Day to day would be typical agency SEO work: consulting with clients, performing audits, developing/overseeing strategy, coordinating implementation work across teams (internal/external), and sticking your nose to the grind when it counts.
- We expect you to bring some process improvements to the table and help with training other members of the team.
- We expect you to have a sense of humor (styles may vary), self-disciplined work ethic, a good moral compass, and enjoy healthy debate.
- We also wear many hats as needed to ensure the success of our clients and of our team. If you think writing page titles or putting a content brief together is beneath you, then you can stop reading.
- We expect you to overlook our ridiculous lack of consistency with bullet point usage in this job description.
- There are probably more responsibilities, but we have to get back to work so there are happy customers awaiting your arrival :)
- Salary ranges based on experience and ability to promote, etc.
- Full health, dental, vision
- 2x salary life insurance policy
- Short-term and long-term disability
- 401(k) though it isn't matched at this time
- Work from home, though we typically do 1-2 "gatherings" each month for local team, and as possible with more remote members
- Flex hours as long as clients are taken care of and you are meeting "goals"
- PTO / Vacation -- I think it starts at 14 days a year.. can't remember as we aren't sticklers if you are doing your job (see flex hours comments above)
- Okay with some side projects as long as they don't conflict or interfere... obviously we prefer to make it easy for you to bring in-house so you get a life outside of work (tough lesson some of us are still learning!)
- If you need a company car, private jet, or similar luxurious material stuff... sorry you've read to far, and should move on.
- assholes not allowed, for obvious reasons
- people without a passion (or desire to discover one)
- people who aren't interested in making the world a better place at some level... this may seem like a weird request, but we want people that desire to be a part of changing/helping something bigger than themselves...
- people who have a problem if the company votes no to clients with porn, pills, poker, racists, egoists, "offensive" business models or reputations, etc.
Other similar jobs in Marketing
|Marketing Manager + Cofounder for E-Commerce Photography Company||2018-08-18|
|Remote-Based Digital Marketing Executive||2018-07-11|
|Technical SEO Specialist||2018-06-28|