UPDATE 12nd May 2016
We have found someone already. We currently do not need more contacts, if we needed it later, we will update this post. Thank you so much to all candidates!!
In Remoters we’re looking for an experienced freelance Web developer who will act also as our “Technical Counterpart” in our early days, supporting, giving advice and implementing the technical requirements to grow remoters.net.
The person we’re looking to work with should have a technical profile with experience in Web development, more specifically:
- Experience developing in a LAMP environment, both Front & Back-End.
- Experience developing projects from scratch, using standard frameworks and best practices in web development.
- Experience with scraping tools.
- Know to develop and technically configure and manage Websites using WordPress as CMS.
- Enjoy working in a remote environment.
The person should be willing to get their “hands dirty” especially at the start, to make sure Remoters.net run smoothly from a technical perspective with the current WordPress CMS, from a front-end as well as back-end perspective, although the person will need to later build completely new functionalities to the site.
At the beginning we’re looking to collaborate with a freelance who loves the “remote” philosophy of Remoters.net and look to further expand their involvement with the project, with possibilities to become later a technical partner.
Please, if you are interested, write us from our Contact section and we tell you more!